Whether you are considering renting, leasing or purchasing property there are several infrastructure and other considerations which must be taken into account:
Location – Roads, proximity and access to business, shops, hospitals and etc.
- Telephones – Access to direct lines and IDD facilities
- Water – Mains water and supplementary storage facilities.
- Electricity – Mains connection, and backup generators for condominium blocks
- Security – 24 hour security service, door and window locks
- Cable or Satellite TV connection
- Pest Control – localised spraying and flywire screens on windows
- Hot water facilities – nearly all in Thailand are instant and not storage
- Air Conditioning – a necessity in Thailand